Mon, 16 December 2013
Continuing with the festive spirit Of A Very Decent Christmas, this month's mix will make you feel some type of way for the holidays. We found this early present from DJ Excel, Scratch Makaniks turntablist and Alfa Paare producer. These 72 minutes of classic Xmas songs are put together tighter than Macy's gift wrap, complete with all the scratches and tricks, and even a drop from old St. Nick. Happy Holidays to everyone!
Mon, 18 November 2013
Jahan Lennon teams up with fashion designer Daniel Palillo for the latest edition of MDWWR!
"I wanted this mix to reflect how freaky and beautiful Daniel Palillo's clothing looks and feels. I also wanted it to reflect how beautiful and freaky 80/160 bpm can be not just Juke but also pitched & edited all sorts of stuff like Dj Nephets, Bitch Ass Darius, Kraftwerk Live, Metallica, Janes Addiction,PartySquad, rave,gabber, new jack & bubbling, to 160. The mix starts with a recent collaboration I did with Alex XXXChange, a mix of Bollywood and Raggamuffin." ~Jahan Lennon
Direct download: MDWWR_78_Jahan_Lennon_Presents_The_Sounds_Of_Daniel_Palillo.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 1:33pm EST
Tue, 29 October 2013
Just in time for Halloween and to kick off the dead rising of Mad Decent World Wide Radio, check out this creepy and moody mix of synth soundtracks. This is the perfect mix to scare the crap out of kids coming to your door. Dave Fogg is the XS nightclub resident DJ for our MAD DECENT MONDAYS monthly party in Vegas. He teams up with our own artist/producer Derek "DJA" Allen to crack open their collective stash of synthesized selections. Giallo thrillers, tech noir, avant garde vampires, and heroic bloodshed are just some of the movies represented here. The tracks range from rare to recent and fans of prog rock will also find some nice pieces of candy in there.
Sign up for MDWWR On iTunes HERE: http://smarturl.it/MDWWRPodcast
1. The Beginning- John Murphy from 28 DAYS LATER
2. Waiting Room/Flashbacks- Michel Rubini & Denny Jaeger from THE HUNGER
3. Telescope- Pino Donaggio from BODY DOUBLE
4. 801 A/B- Howard Shore from VIDEODROME
5. Jennifer’s Friends (Alternate Version)- Goblin from PHENOMENA
6. Driving Theme- Antoni Maiovvi from YELLOW
7. Lone Wolf’s Theme- Mark Lindsey and W. Michael Lewis from SHOGUN ASSASSIN
8. Resurrection- Power Glove from FAR CRY 3: BLOOD DRAGON
9. In The Death Cell (Love Theme Reprise)- Queen from FLASH GORDON
10. Haunted Piano- Rob from MANIAC
11. Terminator Arrival- Brad Fiedel from THE TERMINATOR
12. Force Marker-Brian Eno from HEAT
13. Mitternacht-Kraftwerk from MASTER OF THE FLYING GUILLOTINE
14. Title Music from A Clockwork Orange- Wendy Carlos from A CLOCKWORK ORANGE
15. Videophonic-Edgar Froese from KAMIKAZE
16. To The Bridge- Giorgio Moroder from CAT PEOPLE
17. Final Confrontation- Harold Faltermeyer from THIEF OF HEARTS
18. Walk To Lighthouse-John Carpenter from THE FOG
19. Fight At Dawn (Instrumental)- Tangerine Dream from NEAR DARK
20. Face To Face-Keith Emerson from NIGHTHAWKS
21. Gun- Mark Isham from THE HITCHER
22. Engel der Luft- Popol Vuh from FITZCARRALDO
Wed, 23 October 2013
What is system d-128? is it a man, a machine, a monster, a movie?
Its a pseudonym created by Brian Torres Korlofsky also known as his high school nickname Duey FM. The idea of the name system d-128 comes from his father's colorful and futuristic looking blank vhs tapes that were used to record many television programs,
Thu, 14 February 2013
Episode IV, A NEW HOPE It is a period of love & war. Rebel DJs, striking from a hidden base in Philadelphia, have won their first victory against the evil Brostep Empire. During the battle, Rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the Empire's ultimate weapon, the DERP STAR, an armored space station with filthy enough drops to destroy an entire planet. Pursued by the Empire's sinister agents, Princess Luvstep races home aboard her starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save her people and restore freedom to the galaxy.